8 Reasons to Choose MBK TAPE SOLUTIONS
To Design & Develop Your Tape Products
August 27, 2014 –As a third party tape converter, MBK Tape Solutions is well qualified to manage the development of adhesive tape component parts and end-user products for the following reasons.
1) By quantifying the project right from the start, MBK accelerates device development.
2) MBK understands FDA safety regulations, which ultimately improves the reimbursement to all parties involved.
3) Being partners with 3M, Avery, Rogers Scapa and many others, allows us to find you the right material at the best price.
4) Having state-of-the-art converting equipment on-site provides efficiency.
5) With over a hundred years of combined knowledge and experience, MBK ensures reliability and great precision in materials and equipment.
6) By combining converting capabilities with unique technologies, MBK offers more options throughout the process.
7) MBK deals with a wide variety of industries, thus brings cross-over expertise when needed.
8) Being a one-stop-shop, MBK can switch gears quickly and respond in a timely manner.
For more information about MBK’s capabilities and products, visit www.mbktape.com. To get a quote, call 818-998-1477.
About MBK Tape Solutions
Established in 1971, MBK Tape Solutions custom designs and manufactures a wide range of adhesive tapes, foams, films and other flexible materials for component parts and end-user products for every industry imaginable. Its full range of services includes die cutting, laminating, slitting, printing, product fulfilment and more. Utilizing the skills and expertise of an in-house staff, MBK Tape Solutions provides quality products in a timely manner.